At Shichida Educational Institute, we value each and every encounter with our customers. We will take every measure possible to protect the information you submit.
1, SEI will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner.
2, SEI will disclose the purpose of use and handling of personal information within the scope of that purpose.
3, SEI will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage the personal information it has acquired.
4, SEI will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party, except in specified cases.
5, SEI will respond appropriately to inquiries, corrections, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information from the User in question.
For the purpose of this Policy, "User Information" shall mean any information related to the identification of the User, which is collected by SEI in accordance with the Policy, including behavioral history within communication services, and any other information generated or accumulated in relation to the User or the User’s terminal. The User Information that SEI collects within the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection:
(1)Information provided by the User:
The following information must be provided by the User in order to use the Service or will be provided through the use of the Service.
・Profile information including name, date of birth, gender, and occupation
・Contact information including email address, telephone number, and address
・Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
・Still image information including the User's picture
・Information entered or transmitted by the User through input forms or other methods specified by SEI
(2) Information provided by other services when the User links with other services within his/her use of the Service:
When the User uses the Service and gives permission to link to other services, such as social networking services, the following information will be collected from those external services based on the content agreed to at the time of permission:
・ID used by the User for the relevant external service
・Other information that the User has authorized for disclosure to the linked party according to the privacy settings of the relevant external service.
(3) Information collected by SEI when the User uses the Service:
SEI may collect information about your access to and use of the Service. This information may include, but is not limited to:
・Information about server access logs
・Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
(4) Information (including location information, etc.) and profile, etc. that SEI collects based on the User's individual consent when they use the Service.
The specific purposes for the use of user information related to the providing of the Service are as follows:
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including the acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and calculating the settlement of usage fees
(2) To send products and invoices related to the Service, develop products, and improve other services
(3) To notify, distribute, display, and measure the effectiveness of advertisements, promotional information, individual guides, and other necessary information related to the Service
(4) To respond to, confirm, and record information and inquiries related to the Service
(5) To respond to violations of SEI's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") related to the Service
(6) To contact and provide information to applicants for employment and recruitment activities of SEI and its group companies, and to use the information as required for other employment and recruitment activities
(7) For use in advertising, such as submissions and entries in publications, websites, and application software operated by SEI or its group companies
(8) To notify the User of changes to the Terms, etc. of the Service
3-1 User consent shall be obtained prior to the collection of the following information:
・Content and information received from the User through individual consent, profile, etc.
3-2 The User may request to stop the collection or use of all or part of the user information by changing the prescribed settings of the Service. In this case, SEI shall promptly stop the use of the information in accordance with the provisions of SEI. In the absence of a specific request from the User to stop using the information, depending on the type of user information, it may be used to notify or distribute advertisements, publicity information, individual information, and/or other necessary information regarding the Service.
GoogleAnalytics / LINE / AppsFlyer / FireBase
SEI shall not provide any personal user information to any third party (including those located outside Japan) without the prior consent of the User. However, this does not apply in cases where the information is provided to a third party (including those located outside Japan) for the following reasons:
(1) When SEI entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information, within the scope necessary, to achieve a given purpose.
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with the continuation of business due to a merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions outlined in Section 4.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or person or organization entrusted by either of the aforementioned in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, or when obtaining the consent of the User may interfere with the execution of such affairs
(5) When otherwise required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafterreferred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and/or other laws and regulations
SEI, as a member of the Shichida Group, conducts its business together with Shichida Life Corporation, other subsidiaries, and corporations or individuals operating Shichida Centers in Japan and overseas operated by SEI's licensees (hereinafter referred to as "Shichida Center Operators").
Depending on the circumstances, SEI may share personal information with other companies within the Shichida Group and/or Shichida Center Operators, only when it is deemed appropriate to do so. This includes the disclosure of all or part of the personal information gathered within the scope of achieving the given usage purpose as outlined in Section 2. In this case, SEI will be responsible for the management of the personal information shared under the supervision of SEI's Personal Information Protection Manager.
When SEI receives a User request for the disclosure of his/her personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, SEI will disclose such information to the User without delay after confirming that the request was made by the User himself/herself (if the personal information in question does not exist, SEI will notify the User to that effect). However, this does not apply in cases where SEI is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen per request) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
8-1 In the event that SEI receives a User request to (1) correct the content of the personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, on the grounds that the information is incorrect, or (2) suspend the use of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, on the grounds that the information has been handled beyond the scope of the previously disclosed usage purposes or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means.
SEI will conduct a necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request was made by the User himself/herself, and, based on the results of the investigation, SEI will correct the content or suspend the use of the personal information and notify the User to that effect. If SEI decides not to correct or suspend the use of the personal information, SEI will notify the User to that effect.
8-2 If the User requests the deletion of their personal information, and SEI deems it necessary to respond to this request, SEI will delete the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the User himself/herself, and notify the User to that effect.
8-3 The provisions of 8-1 and 8-2 do not apply in cases where SEI is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact SEI at the following address:
Address: 526-1, Gotsu-cho, Gotsu, Shimane 695-8577, Japan
Business operator handling personal information: Shichida Educational Institute, Inc.
Person responsible for handling personal information: Akira Matsumoto, Personal Information Manager, General Affairs Department
Hours of operation: Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
SEI reserves the right to modify the Policy as necessary. However, except for changes to the Policy that require the consent of the User under laws and regulations, the User agrees to,and is subject to any changes in the Policy, conveyed via User notification on SEI’s website, in SEI’s user application, or by other appropriate means, regarding the effective date and content changes of the Policy. If the User does not agree with the current or revised Policy, the User may request that SEI suspend the use of the personal information or delete it. In such a case, the User will no longer be able to use the Service.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used on pages where personal information is transmitted and received, such as when registering for a new web membership or answering a questionnaire, in order to prevent third parties from intercepting the personal information of webmembers.
Shichida Educational Institute, Inc.
Hours：Monday through Friday (except Japanese holidays)
9:00 AM to 6:00PM（Japan time）